Saturday, July 13, 2024

Beauty and the Beast

I am living a fairytale....a fairytale where I play all the roles ...I am the villain in the story....the only one who could distroy me is me ....I am my own problem ...the evil that surrounds my world ....the curse casted upon my life is casted by my hands , by all the times I ran instead of facing my fears , by all the times I kept quiet when I am supposed to stand up for myself and by every moment of failure, disappointment and sorrow that held me back and kept me from living the life i want ...I'm also the princess waiting to be rescued by someone who will overcome every obstacle , every dilemma and every hitch just to win her love and admiration....and I am that very someone....I am my own hero...the only one who could save me....I just need to believe in myself ...to pluck up the courage to act ....to fill my heart with love and forgiveness ...I just need to be brave enough to let go,  move on and be ready for all what's ahead of me , for all the challenges that life brings ....I need to turn the curse to a blessing and reach my happily ever after

 #this_is_my_fairytale
 #اكرام_سويلم

No comments:

Post a Comment